So I have decided that I will write a post every day or every week... what ever I feel like :) They might be long and they might be short, who knows? We'll find out.
Well anyways, today went well. I hardly remember waking up. I do, in fact, remember that I hit the snooze button three times ^_^ I was rather super tired. Then I got ready for school, too slowly, and was late for the bus. I had mom take me, she is kinda really awesome and I love her, in our new car!!! Yes, we got a new car. Hopefully I'll be getting my license soon so I can drive it :) So, then when I got to school, I went through the motions, obviously :) My classes were fun, except I was really dizzy all day so ballroom was... interesting... Anyways, after that, I sat in on the South Pacific rehearsal, which was fun. The boys were practicing their main song and I tried singing along. Now, you'd think that this would be really funny... well you thought right :) Considering I AM a 1st soprano and I was singing tenor... :) But yes, fun day. Then I had A Mid Summer Night's Dream rehearsal. That was really fun. Billy and I got in a tickle fight... I'm pretty sure he won but only because he is stronger and can hold my arms better then I can hold his... So yea, that is a day in the life of Tressa.
Ok, quote of the post... (this will just be a quote that I like, either from someone in the day or just something I found on the internet.)
"There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
Well, again, adieu :)
No comments:
Post a Comment