Sunday, October 24, 2010

What the Wining Bruins and Red Hair?

YAY! BRUINS BEAT TIGERS 33 - 0!!! Yes, we do rock, thanks for asking :) I was so flipping happy. I barely understood what was going on... but I love football :) The boys on my team are the best and you just can't argue with that. So I got on Stephen's shoulders at the game, and then something good happened (I wasn't paying any attention) and he started jumping up and down... with me on his shoulders... naturally I was terrified, but he held me up there, I didn't die. Well I trust Stephen alot now :)

Anyways, Yesterday was heck day for A Mid-Summer Night's Dream and it was loooooooong. I fell asleep several times while I was waiting for my cue :) so Tressa of me right? Well it was really fun, and then after, I got my hair dyed! It was supposed to be a purply red... but I left it in too long or something so now its dark red. I mean, I guess there is kinda a purply tint to it, but not really. I'm excited for all the reactions on Monday at school. It should definitely be entertaining :)

Then last night there was a Multi-Stake dance. That was super fun :) Jake cha-cha...ed with me. It was great because he just kept making up dance moves... :D I followed and everything but it was definitely challenging. Everyone that could see my hair last night liked it. Except Miscia, but that's ok :)

Well I'm cold so I'm going to go, and find a blanket. Farewell my beautiful... friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment