Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happiness

Wow... Haven't posted in a while. Well, here goes.

The past week, I've been getting some pretty bad headaches. The doctor said they weren't migraines, but that's sure what they feel like. But I have some pills so hopefully that helps, and I'm glad they aren't as bad as they could be :) Also, on Monday, we closed A MidSummer Night's Dream. Kinda really super depressing. I was crying afterward and so make up got in my eye, which made me mad, so I started crying because I had make up in my eye and it hurt. I was no longer crying because it was over... Depressing right. Oh well. I plan on staying close to everyone. I love them :) They all make me smile.

My unbiological sister Eleanor and I went a fair amount of adventures this week. I love her :) I'm so glad I'm getting more time to spend with her. On Saturday, we had South Pacific pictures. She said she had a Dr. Pepper in her car and said she would share, but then she looked at my face, apparently, it reminded her that I can't drink caffine, so she said, "I am going to go find you caffine free Dr. Pepper! Come on!" So (don't tell Trevor or Mama Scott or Mr. Criman this) we went to Ridley's, in costume, and bought a twelve pack of caffine free Dr. Pepper. It made me very very happy. Plus we got some weird looks which was good. Also, I convinced her that she should ask Dahv to Sadies. So we went on an adventure on asking him and Spencer. It was pretty great. We decided we would send them on a scavenger hunt for clues to find out who it was. Naturally they guessed who it was on the second clue but we wanted them to keep looking. It involved a lot of sneaky maneuvers and such. We decided we would follow them after we had set all the clues. We saw them but they rarely saw us. We got to one clue where we were able to see their car and decided to go and get in their back seat, but they came out and so we ran back to our car. The rest of the night consisted of giggles, spy music, car chases, and ticked off boys. Good times. AND TODAY! We went on TWO adventures. First we had to go to school to do flyers and sell tickets, so when we drove past Krispy Kreme we wanted donuts but then we discovered that you had to buy something to get a free hot doughnut so we just went to the school. But then we had to go to Elea's house so she got some change and we went BACK to Krispy Kreme. We bought one doughnut for $1.02 and then we got two free donuts. We didn't know what to do with the extra one so we took it to Emily. I miss her and I love her. The other adventure Elea and I went on today is top secret... So I can't share it with you at this time.

The rest of the day I was at home working. We  got the floor and one and a half walls of our new shed done today :) I am very proud. It's going to be real pretty.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this week. It should be good. Daylight savings is today so TECHNICALLY it's only 11:20 pm... So goodnight unto you all. I love you, sweet dreams, smile.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. - This basically sums up today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment