Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

So yesterday I went to the dentist expecting to be told that I wouldn't have to get my wisdom teeth out. Little did I know, they had to come out :/ We went to the desk to schedule an appointment for getting them out. They said they could do Miscia or I that day, so I said I would. The owner came out and said "Who wants to go today?" and when I said I did she said, "Well, if you go today I'll give you this 100$ tooth brush." So naturally I went. All I remember was the dental assistant gave me a pill to take and then I remember falling asleep on the couch. Apparently, I almost fell over when we got home. Then I remember the rest of the day... mostly... I remember today pretty well. I woke up and was bored in my bed so I went to the computer. Then I threw up, then I took a nap. Then dad came home and asked if I wanted anything. I told him I wanted a double double with cheese from In-n-Out... because I do. So, he asked me, "Do you really want one." So being me I said, "Yes, but I can't have one because I won't be able to open my mouth enough to get around it." He laughed and said "I'll go get you one and we can blend it up with fries and a milkshake." And then I made a puking noise... :) So he went and got me a frosty and some fries from Wendy's. I was able to chew and it made me so happy. Now my mouth doesn't hurt to bad but it still hurts, of course. But now I'm terribly bored... :) I love my blog... I just decided. It lets me rant when no one will talk to me, well I'm going to go see if I can eat something else :) goodbye friends

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
-Emo Philips

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I was out for the count completely when I got mine out... I watched movies all day.
    I don't even really remember it XD

    ReplyDelete